I have looked at these tools and found nothing which fills what I am
looking for completely.  I use combination of applications done by other
people (i.e. MRTG) and written by my self.  If anybody wants to see what I
have written I will gladly share it.  Basicly it is perl script which does
pings and creates a web page with this information.

david