You think so?  Who would download that source code?  I think the only people
interested in looking at it would simply do so to criticize it.  Well, that
and to grab the odd bit of code to make Linux more interoperable with it :)

As far as adding to the code base, I think sometimes you just have to lift
the rad cap off and drive a whole new truck underneath it.

Regards,
Rob