>I think I need to setup an RH box (possibly a 486) as a firewall and
>router with a nic connected to the hub, then install the DSL on a second
>nic in the same box. That way, the DSL access and firewall are on the
>same box and any "questionable traffic" doesn't reach the network but at
>the same time, I can access the web from either RH or Windows via the
>network hub. Does this sound correct?
>Jerry

Yes.

But use a switch instead of a hub.  You'll get better throughput with a
switch.

The RH box can also be set up as a Samba server so that the printer you have
attached to your Linux box can be used by the Windoze boxes.  Directory
sharing can also be done as well.

MB
--
e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
    Bart: Hey, why is it destroying other toys?  Lisa: They must have