On Fri, 27 Apr 2001, Beatriz Elena Duran Castaņeda wrote:

>Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2001 17:46:37 -0500
>From: Beatriz Elena Duran Castaņeda <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>Subject: Ftp server
>

>Of the ftp servers , which ones are the most secure?

You'll get a lot of answers for that probably.  wuftpd's security
record has increased dramatically in the last year or so.
ProFTPd fell out of maintenance for a while, but seems secure
again now.  I use both proftpd and wu.  I prefer proftpd
personally as it is easier to configure/maintain, especially if
you like the apache style config.

--
Mike A. Harris                  Shipping/mailing address:
OS Systems Engineer             190 Pittsburgh Ave., Sault Ste. Marie,