Hi

I am trying to set up ProFTP. I have been successful to a degree but I need
to tidy up a few areas.

I am trying to achieve logins by only a few selected persons, no anonymous
logins required.
The user must exist on the system but not all system users have access.

I have got to the point where I can let the appropriate users in and direct
them to the directories I want then to have access to.

The problem is other users on the system can also access the FTP server and
can get right through out the system almost unrestricted.

What can I do to stop this?

I have RH7.1 and ProFTPd 1.2.4

Many thanks

Mike

This mail was processed by Mail essentials for Exchange/SMTP,
the email security & management gateway. Mail essentials adds
content checking, email encryption, anti spam, anti virus,
attachment compression, personalised auto responders, archiving
and more to your Microsoft Exchange Server or SMTP mail server.
For more information visit http://www.mailessentials.com