Beginner's question: I had a 20GB ATA drive go bad (RH7.1, ext2
filesystems). I took it out of the machine and replaced it with an old
2.1GB drive. I would like to do 2 things: first, get some data off the
bad drive; second, move the data from both the bad and good drives onto
a third drive (separate machine, SCSI), which is running RH7.2 with ext3
filesystems.  Can someone point me towards the appropriate
documentation, or tell me that this won't work?

Much obliged,

Peter

--
What's the sense of talking of opening up and aletheia, when one cannot give
'something' the chance to enter, to overwhelm one, in the fundamental mood of