I have a system with the ASUS A7V motherboards in it.  It's got BIOS version
1004D in it and I see the latest BIOS version is 1009.  Everything on the
system seems to work fine, but I'm wondering if it would be a good idea to
flash it anyway...

Anyone know what the "good" versions of the BIOS are?

The other problem is that I don't have a DOS machine and hence no DOS bootable
floppies that I can use to run an *.exe file.  Does anyone know of a way
around this?  I don't see any bootable floppy images on the ASUS site (and I'm
not surprised)...

Thanks for any helpful advice!

-Michael

--
In light of the terrorist attack on the U.S.:
        They that give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary