Thanks, Jason. I got fooled by the fact there was a Makefile and README in
that directory. I went ahead and rpm -e the tcp_wrapper stuff and built
from source (in dir /usr/local ;) and now mysql builds fine. Why am I
working from source? More control. You know this stuff better than me, so
for now, I'll work from source (not that much more difficult) and _learn_
how things work ;)
BenO