From: "Rhugga" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, January 03, 2002 2:04 PM
Subject: [RHL] System is hanging with 'LI' only showing

We just installed several RH 7.2 machines and a handfull of them have
the following problem:

When the system boots it hangs when LILO is supposed to appear. All we
see is 'LI' and then nothing.

I tried using a dos boot disk with 'fdisk /mbr'
I then tried booting from a RH 7.2 boot disk and running lilo again but
it still hangs.

We did about 250 nodes and the same image was used for all, we have maybe
7-8 that have this problem.

Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks,
CC