Hi guys,
I just switched over to RH 7.2, and now I am having a craziness... on
the basic of things...

I want to network 3 puters... 2 RH and one winders, your basic class C
192.168.0.x type setup..  Now, I am not running a named server, just use
/etc/hosts.. all on a switch. One problem... I cannot ping any of
them...  I never had this problem before... I just installed RH, using
the default medium firewall setup.  What am I missing here...  I had
samba set up, but could not ping, so removed it as a server for the
moment..

I have been pulling my hair out, (what little I have left), in trying to
get this basic network setup...

Any help would be appreciated..
--
Best regards,
Gary

Today's thought:   Why is that when you transport something by car, it's
called shipment but when you transport something by ship it's called
cargo?