Hello all,

I'm sure you're all familiar with UltraEdit for windows.  I particularly like a feature it has called "Save As to FTP" which basically has a built in FTP client allowing you to (obviously) save directly to an FTP server.

I have been searching for months for something like this that will run on linux and have finally decided to see if anyone can point me to something that might do this.  I would prefer a graphical interface (as I have a few scripts that I'm using now, just wondering if something is out there).

All help is appreciated,

Kevin