Hey guys,

        Some of you may  remember my grub and windows problem of a bit ago.  Well
following that I reinstalled yesterday, and everything worked fine for 24
hours until i went in windows to do some final cleanup... so I thought.

Upon reboot, I was greeted by hell.  After it initialized the USB
controller, I got something like this:
"mounting root filesystem in read/write mode...   [error]    / mounted
already or bad option

then later on in the boot it would tell me it couldn't write to stuff like
gpm and stuff, then at the end of all the error messages, up came:

init: Id "1" respawning too fast: disabled for five minutes"
(and it then went to say the same thing for 2, 3, 4, 6, 5)

If I could boot into it somehow I could get the logs in /var/log/syslog and
/var/log/messages but i dont know the bootimage.  This is a stock RH 7.2
box.  Thank you very much, I sure hope we can fix this without me
reinstalling again.

-Brandon

---