On Mon, Jan 14, 2002 at 04:29:42PM +0100, Nick Wilson wrote:

> * On 14-01-02 at 16:22
> * Robert Dege said....
>

> > Might I suggest reading the installation docs provided by nVidia's web
> > site?
> >
> > Looks like you didn't do this.  Here, let me give you the URL :)
>
> Of course I did all that, you don't think I'd post to the list without
> following the instructions do you?
>
> I think the problem may be todo with the fact that after installed all
> of ther errata the kernel is no longer 2.4.7-10 but 2.4.9-13 (only just
> thought of this) and I expect the kernel headers are the problem.

The nvidia web site has drives for BOTH of those kernel versions for
RH 7.2, so all you should need to do is get the right ones and install
'em. I just did so about 3 days ago on a RH72 box and it runs fine.
TuxRacer and Chromium run real nice now (instead of about 1 frame every
5 seconds as before).

Fred

--
---- Fred Smith -- [EMAIL PROTECTED] -----------------------------