At 1/29/2002 07:38 AM -0800, you wrote:
>On Jan 21, 2002, 10:35 (-0800) someone wrote:
>
> > this smacks of typical
> > a) microsoft remarks
> > b) nazi's
>
>... if you are serious with this remark: I find it insulting:
>insulting first to the Nazi-victims themselves and secondly to Trond

Amen. I did not see this one go by, hence didn't respond. But please, do
not trivialize the losses incurred by the entire world in order to insult
someone who (despite going against the majority in this case) is one of the
most valued and respected members of our community.

Earn the right to criticize; then do so in a civilized fashion; or begone.

--
Rodolfo J. Paiz