just my 2cents

If you're trying to ween yourself off windoze, it's not gonna happen if you
still have access to an emulator...

I put linux on my 677mhz and put Win98 on a 266 with 64megs of ram.  Now
it's such a pain to use windows I was forced to find replacement apps on
linux ;-).  Mostly done now, the only thing on the Win box is Turbo Tax.