On 13:12 06 Feb 2002, GRAEME JENSEN <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
| I'd like to setup k Mail to do the following.  Send incoming mail to specific
| folders depening on the senders address.  e.g.  Mail I get from redhat lists
| would be sent not to the inbox but to a folder named redhat lists that I have
| made.  Is this possible?

Don't do this in kmail. Do it in procmail, and just have KMail manage
the folders.
--
Cameron Simpson, DoD#743        [EMAIL PROTECTED]    http://www.zip.com.au/~cs/

We Americans *pretend* 55 is the speed limit, ... but it clearly isn't the
real speed limit, since nobody, including the police, actually drives that
slowly, except people wearing hats in the left lane.    - Dave Barry