On Wed, 6 Feb 2002, Cameron Simpson wrote:

>On 13:12 06 Feb 2002, GRAEME JENSEN <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>| I'd like to setup k Mail to do the following.  Send incoming mail to specific
>| folders depening on the senders address.  e.g.  Mail I get from redhat lists
>| would be sent not to the inbox but to a folder named redhat lists that I have
>| made.  Is this possible?
>
>Don't do this in kmail. Do it in procmail, and just have KMail manage
>the folders.

Procmail more powerful and its filters will continue to work when you
switch mail clients. Procmail also works if you use fetchmail to do
unattended mail downloads.

Tony
--
Anthony E. Greene <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> <http://www.pobox.com/~agreene/>
OpenPGP Key: 0x6C94239D/7B3D BD7D 7D91 1B44 BA26  C484 A42A 60DD 6C94 239D