-----Message d'origine-----
De : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]De la part de Saul Arias
Envoyé : mercredi 13 mars 2002 19:34
À : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Objet : RE: dependencies errata ecaetera

Relax, Ismael. You can safely install i386.rpm packages on your Pentium
2 / Pentium 3 / Pentium 4 / Athlon box.

If you don't find the package you need on the i686 directory, just grab
the package from i386 and install it.

google is your friend, a search yielded the following thread, which you
might want to read:
http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&th=9c68cdfcf3725643&rnum=3

Hope this helps.