Hi there,

Can anybody point me in the right direction to make the following work?

I have 2 dial up networks, one with static IP address, and one with
dynamic.  What I would like to do is forward any web and mail traffic
that goes to the static ip address to the dial up server with the
dynamic IP address with the least possible delay.  I have thought of
setting up an account with a third party such as dyndns.org or similar,
then set a static redirect from the box with the static IP to the third
party provider which will have my dynamic IP address to forward to.
This would possibly be OK, but I would prefer if I could do it directly,
as this seems like a long way around for a seemingly simple problem.  Is
there anyway I could set something on the dynamic box that whenever the
ip address changes it sends the new Ip address directly to the other box
with the static IP address so it can forward traffic directly?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Raoul