Hi,

Everytime I get a upgrade notice from Redhat I run up2date and choose updates for all
packages given a choice for.  I saw the upgrade notice from Redhat yesterday and when
I run up2date the program is non-responsive -- it is not a corrupt binary as it will
run and
show me the GUI version page (--version) and will show me help (-h) but almost any
other option will "hang" -- I can't even do a CTRL-C to the program.

Is there a problem on the server side at Redhat?

Thanks in advance.

Roleigh Martin

--
"Roleigh Martin" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>           Edina, Minnesota, USA
http://www.timelesseye.com