Hi Bret:

Thank you for the information. I finally got all 4
packages.

Also, I solved my problem with the coloring in csh.  In
case anybody is interested, what I did was the following,

%cp /etc/DIR_COLORS $HOME/.dir_colors

then edited the .dir_colors in my directory and typed

%dircolors .dir_colors -c

That command yielded an environment variable "setenv
LS_COLORS = ..." with the colors I specified in the
.dir_colors file.  Then just copied that to my .cshrc
shell.

Cesar