On Fri, May 17, 2002 at 07:33:34PM -0400, Keith Winston wrote:
> On Fri, May 17, 2002 at 05:12:53PM -0500, Bret Hughes wrote:
> > I am in the same boat now.  I have a laptop that is my primary
> > workstation and I wanted to try evolution so I did the ximian thing.
> > Now I can't even upgrade mozilla since ximian gets its fingers into
> > everything.
>
> "Once you start down the dark path of Ximian, forever will it dominate
> your destiny" -- Yoda

The problem with sticking with just RH gnome/sawfish is, RH never upgrades 'em.
At least, they didn't for 7.2, so you're hopelessly behind the curve when you
try and do things and have problems.  You go to a public forum with your
problem, and everyone asks what the hell you're doing running stuff so old.

I wonder what the versions of gnome/sawfish are included in 7.3?

--
                            - Martin J. Brown, Jr. -
                            - [EMAIL PROTECTED] -

      Public PGP Key ID: 0xDB184F7B keyserver: http://certserver.pgp.com/