Hello all:

I need to make a boot floppy to install RH 7.3 on my machine as I can
not boot from CD. I am finding the boot.img to large to fit on a
standard 1.44 floppy. Is there a way around this? Do I need a larger
floppy disk? When I have installed 6.2 in the past I never had a problem
with floppy size but I guess that boot.img is getting larger. I was
using rawrite.exe from the redhat cd on an old Windoze 98 machine via
dos emulation. If I were to use dd what is the format of that command to
place that file on a floppy. I still wonder of using dd would allow the
boot.img to fit on a 1.44 floppy.

Thanks in Advance,

Eddie Strohmier