rawrite and dd do the same thing in this application. The image will fit
on a 1.44MB floppy. All the floppy images are the exact size of a standard
floppy.

dd if=boot.img of=/dev/fd0

or

dd if=boot.img of=/dev/fd0 bs=1440k count=1

The second command will write the first 1.44MB out, but since the image is
supposed to be 1.44MB anyway, the last 2 options are redundant.