I am using rdesktop. Is it what you are looking for?

- Pranay

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
On Behalf Of fred smith
Sent: Tuesday, June 04, 2002 9:47 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Terminal Services

On Mon, Jun 03, 2002 at 06:21:44PM -0500, Chad and Doria Skinner wrote:
> Look up VNC

Or if the remote workstations are someting that runs (or can run X)
thenyou don't need VNC. X is designed as a client/server protocol where
the server (the display) may be on a different machine than the client
(the program that's being run).

---- Fred Smith -- [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                        The Lord is like a strong tower.