In your smb.conf file you can put the line 'time
server = yes' (without the single quoates) under the
[global] section and it will work for winbloze clients
with the 'net time' command.

--- Pablo Ferro <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hello! I recently installed Linux Red Hat 7.3
> I have a little problem. I share files and printers
> using Samba. I was
> wondering how could I set a Windows 2000 workstation
> time to get the time
> from the server, Linux. I used to run a "net time"
> command from the
> workstation to a Windows server, but how do you do
> that in linux.
> I have explored Samba docs, and didn't find
> anything.
> Also, I tried net time \\server and it yields an
> error.
> It should be pretty easy, right?
> Thank you in advance!
> Pablo.

=====
|This message is from Serban Giuroiu, also known online    |
|as The Gyzmo.                                             |
|E-MAIL: g y z m o b r o @ y a h o o . c o m  (no spaces)  |
|GAIM Screen Name: g y z m o b r o  (no spaces)            |