Hey all...

Last night I installed Red Hat 7.3 on my new Epox 4G4A+ P4 i845g board,
with an 80gb hd, for the first time.  Install finished properly, I
rebooted, Linux started coming up, it all daeomons started [OK], and then
it just froze after the last daemon (the USB ones), and didn't respond.
This point of the boot is where it starts checking & mounting the mount
points, but it just froze the PC and I had to manually power off the PC.

Background: I have an 80gb hard drive, where I installed Windows 2000 on
the first 17.5gb of it.  When Linux installed, I chose to put GRUB on the
MBR, which it did.

So what does my problem appear to be...something with where Linux is
installed on the drive size, or hardware/usb-related, or something else?