Thank you for the information.  Cd-rom and floppy bootup is disabled in
the BIOS for all machines.  So, as long as I make sure a bootloader
password is set, we should be fine.

Thank again for the info.

*   Jon "GenKiller" Gaudette                            ultra übergeek *
*   Webmaster / Founder  -|-   DDN    -|-  http://www.digital-drip.com *
*   Co-Webmaster         -|-   CNCNZ  -|-  http://www.cncnz.com        *
*   Co-Webmaster         -|-   APS    -|-  http://auburn.k12.ma.us     *