    pn> Patrick Nelson wrote:
    ----------------->

    pn> Ray Curtis

    pn> I haven't been following this thread, but it appears your entrys :

    pn> LABEL-/
    pn> LABEL-/boot
    pn> are incorrect.
    pn> LABEL=/
    pn> LABEL=/boot

    pn> Not sure if that is your problem, since I have never tried using
    pn> incorrect LABEL entry's but I suspect unless this is a typo that
    pn> it won't boot or install correctly.
    ----------------->

    pn> Sorry that was a typo...  The correct fstab is:

What I suspected, just wanted to ensure you hadn't overlooked
something simple.

    pn> LABEL=/      /            ext3     defaults               1 1
    pn> LABEL=/boot  /boot        ext3     defaults               1 2
    pn> none         /dev/pts     devpts   gid=5,mode=620         0 0
    pn> none         /proc        proc     defaults               0 0
    pn> /dev/hda5    swap         swap     defaults               0 0
    pn> /dev/cdrom   /mnt/cdrom   iso9660  noauto,owner,kudzu,ro  0 0
    pn> /dev/fd0     /mnt/floppy  auto     noauto,owner,kudzu     0 0

    pn> Guess I could put the /dev values instead of LABEL values like:

    pn> /dev/hda3    /            ext3     defaults               1 1
    pn> /dev/hda2    /boot        ext3     defaults               1 2
    pn> none         /dev/pts     devpts   gid=5,mode=620         0 0
    pn> none         /proc        proc     defaults               0 0
    pn> /dev/hda5    swap         swap     defaults               0 0
    pn> /dev/cdrom   /mnt/cdrom   iso9660  noauto,owner,kudzu,ro  0 0
    pn> /dev/fd0     /mnt/floppy  auto     noauto,owner,kudzu     0 0

    pn> boot up and see if that works...  Willing to try anything about now.

Your original problem is that you can't upgrade because it stops at
what point of the process ?

--
Ray Curtis
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]                           http://www.ccux.com