    pn> Ray Curtis wrote:
    ----------------->
    pn> Your original problem is that you can't upgrade because it stops at
    pn> what point of the process ?
    ----------------->

    pn> When I select the installation type in anaconda, Upgrade an existing system,
    pn> then press the Next button, a window comes up say something like search of
    pn> Linux partitions.  The next display on anaconda is something like, Can Not
    pn> Find Any Linux Partitions.  This leaves the Next button grayed out.

    pn> I tried adding the /dev to the fstab but that didn't work, although the
    pn> system will boot into RH72 just fine.  Running the installation CD again it
    pn> still doesn't find any Linux Partitions.

Have you looked at the consoles when it stops during the upgrade  for
any messages ?

This sounds strange, how many and what type drives, IDE or scsi ?

--
Ray Curtis
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]                           http://www.ccux.com