From: "Jay Daniels" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, July 03, 2002 8:43 PM
Subject: Re: Fetchmail

> On Wed, 2002-07-03 at 18:31, Marcelo wrote:
> > Hi, I'm getting a problem using fetchmail with linuxconf in Red Hat 7.2.
The system hangs while configuring fetchmail in linuxconf and, when I try to
reboot, the system hangs in "Configuring Linuxconf hooks". So, if I disable
the module fetchmail in linuxconf, the system returns to its normal
operation. Did anyone had a problem like this ? Is this a problem of
fetchmail ?