> > Fatal server error:
> > Could not open default default font 'fixed'

> This is a font problem. I'm not sure which font file contains fixed, but
> you should probably just verify all font packages with:

>       rpm -qa | fgrep fonts | xargs rpm -V

> and reinstall any font packages which have errors.

Hi & thanx,

the provided command line does not work on my system.
[no arguments provided for the verification]

Are you sure that is in anyway a memory problem ?
I lead myself into differents way and I agree with a fonts
server problem (xfs fails) and I guess it can be a memory
(certainly virtual) or a space disk problem.

Thanks again.

bbsc
ism