It looks quite healty from your memory usage statistics. Remember that
Linux is a very efficient OS, and consume much less memory than comparative
Windows platform. The "1904 K bytes" on the free Mem column shows the memory
left after system / program and buffer cache use. Linux is built to use as
much available memory for disk caching and bufferring as possible, as these
memory would be left idled otherwise. When your software needs more memory,
the kernel would automatically free up some of these cache buffers for
program use, and it all done for you transparently in the background. So,
from your figures, the actual amount of memory used by system and user
programs are only : 125564 - 1904 - 80984 = 42676 K bytes (about 42 MB). And
within this 42 MB, around 10 MB (9980 KB) are used for buffers. So, you still
have plenty of memory to go.

To explain for your NFS problem experienced, please give more information as
to what version of Linux kernel, NFS server software, which file system etc.
you are using. Have you run fsck again your shared file system recently ?

Regards,
Raymodn Fung.