List,

I am using the pam_mkhomedir.so to automatically creat home folders for users that log
into SSH and Telnet. I am also using the WINBIND service to auth users on a Win NT
domain. Now, this works great; the home folders are getting created like the should in
the /home directory for DOMAIN users, but, I want to be able to have pam_mkhomedir.so
create users that log in from a domain to automatically create their home folder in
/home/<domain>/%U. Now, I dont mind creating the initial DOMAIN directories, but Im
having trouble figuring out how to create the home folders under the DOMAIN folder. It
always defaults to /home. The problem with this is that some of the LOCAL users on the
Linux box have the same account name as the DOMAIN+user. So when the DOMAIN user logs
in, it maps the home folder of the correct name, but there is a different set of
permissions and they cant do anything. Is there any way to define how and where the
home dir's gets created using the pam mod mkhomedir?

Thanks a millions

Joe Giles
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
AOL ID: mcigiles