Hello,

        Yes there is, I would say that the RedHat either customization guide or
reference
guide or both helps with the authentications part they have some useful links,
IBM's redbook is worth the download on LDAP , they have the scripts from
padl.com in /usr/share/docs/openldap ..... I am not sure of the exact path,
Samba will provide you with a schema to use with LDAP as well as howto's.

        I have do most of the reading and tested the scripts from padl they work well,
they will migrate the stuff pretty well into your ldap server. Mail you can use
the standard mail schema and if you use Courier Imap there is a schema for ldap
for it as well, but Courier is Maildir based.

        I had asked if Samba from RH was packaged with ldap support but got no
definate
answer on that. So I guess I will have to do it by hand as I had less luck with
building rpms its didn't do the ldap bitty.

        Cheers,

        Aly.

--
Aly Dharshi