Hi all,

Can anyone point me to any *SIMPLE* docs on using macros with OpenOffice.

All I want to do is write a simple macro that will:

Increment a counter
Select a range and print it
clear out some input fields
Select Sheet 1 cell A1
save the document

I've looked at the docs, and I'm no better off.  The examples in the tutorials
don't work 'cos they're for StarOffice5.2.

Also, OpenOffice doesn't have Macro->Record like SOffice 6.0b did so I can't
even use that method.
--
Gary Stainburn