Hai

Any body pl tell me how to get out of this problem in
linux 6.2.
Iam unable to logon to the text mode of linux.
When i go to the kde or gnome it is functioning
well.Only problem is iam unable to login to the text
mode directly.And  iam able   to login to the
terminal in gnome and kde .So pl give me any solution
for this .

Second thing is that  i wanted to install the
yahoomessenger in the same mechine but it is asking
for some dependencies like
1)gdk_pixbuf>=8 (But  when i tried to install this
only packages with major number <=3 are supported by
this rpm verson error is coming
2)Libcrypto.so.o
3)libgdk_pixbuf.so.2

So pl tell me how to solve this problems

I will be greatful if i got the solution

K.V.SRIRAM