I recently leased a couple of dedicated servers for hosting games (Soldier
of Fortune, Medal of Honor, BF 1942, etc...) and a problem I've been running
into is the size of the uploads I have to perform to get these things
running.  In setting up my first server I've been trying to upload a 560 mb
.tar.gz file for about 2 days now.  My cable modem upload speed is capped at
110kbps, I think, and the upload has stopped a few times and I'd have to
start all over again.

Does anyone know of a file transfer manager type thingie I could use so that
I could resume one of these stalled uploads?

thanks!
-Brad