On Fri, 27 Sep 2002 [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

thanks Lou. i did a directory like but it didn't work either and tried
whatever else i could think of...

anybody else has an idea why am i getting this /tmp/hdimage/ in front of
the directory i specify?!!?
my guess is that this is the intended mounting point for the ISO images.
the hd that has the ISOs is only one big ext2 formatted drive and it has
only those ISO in a directory like this /new/rh/ISOs_here. the drive
is seen as hda1c. so i specify in the installation program that drive and
the directory below as /new/rh and then i get this:
Failed to read directory /tmp/hdimage/ /my/dir/

what am i doing wrong here?!?!...

thanks....

Arlington, Wash. >                                                      27 September
2002  01:38