From: Mike Burger [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 02 October 2002 14:48
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: Setting up Linux 7.3 on a Dell Latitude

I think that part of the problem is that when you have the additional hard
disk installed via the docking station, it has a different device name
than when it's inserted into the device/media bay.

BTW...I don't know if you realize, but you don't have to completely
overwrite teh NT installation.  You could shrink that NT partition, and
then install Linux into the open space.