> Hi
> I installed Linux 7.2 yesterday. I have a Com21 USB cable modem (750k). I
don't have a clue about how to install it. I tried the internet settings but
that only has > dial-up modems. I tried the network settings but it doesn't
detect my modem. This modem also has support for going through an Ethernet
card, but i don't know > how to configure it that way. I would rather use
the USB connection, but if that is impossible, please just tell me how to
configure it with the Ethernet card.

I don't have a lot of help for you other than to say the the ethernet
connection will more than likely give you less troubles in setting up. I'd
concentrate on setting it up that way if possible.

---
Edward Dekkers (Director)
Triple D Computer Services P/L