On Sun, Oct 06, 2002 at 01:09:22PM -0500, Vidiot wrote:
> It is a netiquette rule that postings to mail list be done in plain text.
[...]
[...Unnecessary Fullquote Snipped!...]

I wouldn't hark about Netiquette so much if I was you... Topquoting and not
trimming unnecessary quotes violates Netiquette about as badly as HTML mail
and wastes about as much bandwidth... >:-)

SCNR,

Thomas
                                       ...'cause only lusers quote signatures!
     Thomas Ribbrock | http://www.ribbrock.org | ICQ#: 15839919