On Thu, 17 Oct 2002, Schotty wrote:

> On Thursday 17 October 2002 19:51, Mike Burger wrote:
> > I don't want to sound like I'm not being helpful...in all honesty, I'm not
> > a VMware user, yet...but have you talked to VMWare support about this,
> > yet?
> >

> Actually no.  I figured since my SuSE 8.1 works fine, and several others I
> have talked to are running into this and they all use RH8 now, its got to be
> a RH8 issue.  Whether its a missing library or whatnot.  I figured the best
> place to ask would be in the RH forums :)
>
> Thanks though.

And it's not a bad thought...I was just thinking that the VMWare forums
could tell you whetheror not they're even supporting RH8, yet.

Best of luck.  I'd be interested to hear what you learn, as I'll probably
install 8.0 on one of my systems, and then install VMWare, afterward.

--
Mike Burger
http://www.bubbanfriends.org

Visit the Dog Pound II BBS