From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of linux power
Sent: Thursday, November 07, 2002 11:34 AM
To: redhat mail list
Subject: The worm came from nkv.ukshells.co.uk

The worm came from nkv.ukshells.co.uk and an ip 64.12.28.240

which I dont find the domain name.

These two adresses is what my linux worm try to connect to when I've not run

dhcpcd and watching the traffic to my wan card.

The first ip-address appear as 217.10.143.229.ircd and a tar.gz file on that location is called dsircd.tar.gz

 I've also found 65 infected files

with W32CIH2003 mainly on my windows partitions.

So if anybody know about that irc worm and how to remove it whitout installing

linux again I'll be happy.

http://home.no.net/~knutove/knut_ove_hauge_kuren.htm

Yahoo! Mail har fått nytt utseende
Nytt design, enklere å bruke, alltid tilgang til Adressebok, Kalender og Notisbok