I scanned the disk with the latest (version 3.12a) of f-prot in linux updated nov.4 2002. The worm is still there because it try keep sending information to the ip-adresses I mentioned.

 [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

I can find no reference to CIH2003. Which virus scan program found them?
Does their web site have any information about it being an internet worm and
cross-infecting Linux systems?

What makes you think the Linux system is compromised?
Cameron