> I have two boxes running RH7.0 and RH7.2. RH7.0 is connected to the
> internet and has it public ip (registerd domain name
> ourcompany.com).These two boxes are connected to eac other iwth a class
> C ip addres. I want to install Apache on RH7.2 but my problem we only
> have one registered domain and public ip how can i redirect if someone
> from the internet access our web. is it possible for ipchain to do that
> and how Please help

What you are describing is called "Port Forwarding" -- Since you are
running RH7.0 on the outer system, you probably want to use iptables
rather than ipchains.

If you are not already using an iptables tool on the RH7.0 system, you
might want to look at Shorewall; setting up port forwarding under
Shorewall is very easy (see http://shorewall.sf.net/two-interfaces.htm).

-Tom
AIM: tmeastep  \ http://shorewall.sf.net
ICQ: #60745924  \ [EMAIL PROTECTED]