> Thank for your help first !
> How to study / learn about the file "subnet.txt"
> I don't understand "netmask","aggregate","addresses" and "wild bits"....

subnettting is for sure not my strong point :) you may be able
to learn a bit more from this document:

http://portal.aphroland.org/resources/cisco/notes1.html

its the notes i took during some self paced cisco training I took
a couple years ago.

aggregate is just a name, sometimes people refer to subnets as
say "slash 16" or "slash 24" instead of "class c" or "class b"
or "255.255.255.0". also in many IP-based tools such as firewalls,
IDSs and stuff you can specify an address with this e.g.
216.39.174.24/32(my ip) would indicate a single ip address. makes
for easier reading sometimes. Only if you have a copy of a chart
or know them by heart. So i keep a chart on my server where I
know I can easily access it.

addresses is the total number of IPs available for that particular
subnet.

netmask, is the mask of the address, not sure how exactly to
describe it, but a netmask is required, most systems can auto
detect netmask, but in some situations(e.g. /27) systems may
not be able to do this automatically.

wild bits, not sure. you need them for configuring cisco routers
though on the ACLs(sort of like firewall rules).

nate