That's one of the reasons I'm using crossover office with outlook for
Linux.  So far it's working pretty good.  I recommend contacting them for an
eval of the product.

The problems I've run into a minor.  So far I've discovered a problem with
spell checker crashing outlook when running office 2000 pro.  It's not an
issue with SR1 however in SR1 I cannot access private/public folders unless
I click on a shortcut.  Oh well.. nobody is perfect :D