It's the filesize.  Blank message, with only "Test" in the subject
line, nothing in the body.  All entries in my /var/log/procmail file
contain such a number.  I didn't include the number before because
of line-wrapping problems.

FWIW, the actual spam flag that works right here is "X-Spam-Flag: YES".

Here's the log snippet that caught a and disposed of a test spam
message I created and sent to myself:

procmail: [26899] Mon Nov 18 21:05:10 2002
procmail: Match on "< 256000"
procmail: Executing "spamc"
procmail: Match on "^X-Spam-Flag: YES"
procmail: Locking "spam.lock"