On Sun, 24 Nov 2002, Wayne McCloud wrote:

> I have Squirrelmail installon 8.0 and get the login screen; however,
> none of my usr name and passwords work.  Is there something else i need
> to configure?
> thanks

There was an issue, introduced lately by a recent version of PHP, where
you actually have to specify "notls" as a parameter, so that the PHP imap
code won't try to log into the imap server with encryption.

I don't know where, in Squirrelmail, this is located, but look in the
configs, where imap and/or the imap port are specified.

--
Mike Burger
http://www.bubbanfriends.org

Visit the Dog Pound II BBS